Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Artful Creations, Day 15: New Products for Blue Igloo


Today I made up a bunch of colorful, new jotters. Some of these will make an appearance in my Etsy Blue Igloo shop once I get some photos. Others will be sent off to some of the stores that carry my items.

I also started to make up some pocket mirrors, but ran out of steam after all the cutting and folding. Once I create some more of these and get them photographed, I'll post them to my Blue Igloo shop as well.

Also in the works...mandala jotters. Today I printed out some of the covers I'll be using and made up a couple of them. Over the next day or so I hope to have a good number of these as well to include in my main Etsy shop. Check back soon to get a sneak peek. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...