Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Artful Creations, Day 23: So Many Things, So Little Time




So, I've been working on new artsy things, really I have! But it seems as though time is getting away from me --  Alex has been sick and at home, bills need to be paid, and laundry needs to be done -- so the last week or so just has not felt very productive. But, some decisions have been made and some exciting things are on their way...

I decided during a recent, lovely visit with my sister, that I am going to resurrect some of the items I used to make and sell but never felt completely comfortable making. In other words, I didn't feel as though they were "perfect" enough to sell. And if I don't love what I sell and feel good about it, then I don't sell it. But, that doesn't mean they weren't awesome ideas!

I'm not going to spill the beans on what those items are just yet. But I have been going through an experimentation process to find how I can best and most easily make them and have the results consistent every time. Still working on that, but keeping my fingers crossed.

I also have some brand new product ideas, but haven't come up with any finished pieces yet. So, all you lovelies who have been visiting and commenting, thank you so much! I am so looking forward to sharing these things with you when they are out of their incubation period, so please come back soon.

In the meantime, I thought I would share a photo of my studio "helper" -- he really believes he is helping, so I'm not going to tell him otherwise.  ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...