Friday, January 11, 2013

Artful Creations, Day 11: Pastel Mandala



Today I had plans to work on creating some new blank journals for my Blue Igloo store on Etsy, but in a different way that involved stapling rather than hand-binding. But, my plans were foiled, as I mentioned earlier, by the newly-purchased, non-functioning stapler. I did make some new black and white mirrors for the shop but couldn't get a decent picture. I hope to list those in the next few days, so keep a look out for them.

Instead, I'll share a mandala I've been working on in springy, pastel colors. :)

I know I've been pining for spring, but now I am feeling kind of bad because of the obvious signs of global warming: I heard that the weather is supposed to be in the 70s this weekend, unseasonably warm,  and, I noticed this morning that our daffodils are on the verge of blooming! Seriously, I promise to only be happy about our warm weather for a few days.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...