Friday, June 15, 2007

New Fractal: Song of Summer

Song of Summer Fractal
Frequently, it seems to me, fractal art is not considered art unless the colors are subdued and desaturated. I feel as though I've bought into that belief a bit myself. But, now that summer is here and it is hot and humid, I feel as though an infusion of color is needed to liven things up a bit.

I created this fractal image by starting with the Eternal Sunshine image. I then reworked many of the layers and masking layers, adding and deleting until I was happy with this new image.

I also created a desktop picture for this image which features both the large red spiral and the large blue spiral side by side. But I guess you will have to take my word on this one because I still haven't gotten my desktop pictures page up and running! ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...