Friday, June 9, 2017

Mandala and Fractal Wall Tapestries



As I mentioned earlier today on Instagram, it’s been so much fun this year seeing my mandalas and fractal art on a variety of products that can be worn or used in the home. It's my belief that this type of art is such a powerful tool for transformation and healing. So it's wonderful to have the ability to wear, hang them throughout your home and work space, or carry them with you!

These colorful wall tapestries are part of the home decor sale still going on at my Society6 shop. Ever home decor item is 25% off plus free shipping worldwide now through Saturday evening. Be sure to use this code to activate the discount.

And finally, I'd like to send out a warm and heartfelt thank you to everyone who has purchased from my shops. It's my deepest wish that you find my artwork filling your space with love and good vibes.

If you feel you'd like to share photos of your purchases in action, please contact me, and I'll share them with my blog community.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...