Monday, February 6, 2017

Another Site Redesign, Back to the Old Blog



I hadn't planned on spending the first part of the new year redesigning my web site only to have to go back and redesign it again, but...that's what I did!

Call me crazy, but the first design (which I announced only days ago) was super slow to load. So slow, in fact, that it seemed as though something was going wrong with the site.

I hate slow-loading web sites, and I just couldn't live with it the way it was. So, I reverted the site back to my old design for a couple days until I reworked all of my pages. Yes, that's all I did for 15 hours on Super Bowl Sunday! But, I now have a fast-loading web site with a brand new look.

Still to do: make the site truly mobile friendly.

Let me know what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...