Monday, January 25, 2016

Mandala Meditations Apple TV App Available Now


Mandala Meditations Apple TV App

I am so excited to announce that Tim and I have created an app made especially for Apple TV entitled, Mandala Meditations. The app consists of over 30 minutes of visually stunning animations set to music. (Please note: These are not guided meditations, and this app does not function as a screensaver.)

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my previous mandala meditations, the six unique visual meditations included in the app are similar to one I released recently: Acceptance.

My app is currently available in the Apple TV app store. You may find it by searching for "meditation" or "mandala".

A special word of thanks goes out to Chris Zabriskie, for without his music I would have been unable to see my dream become reality. Please visit his web site to find out more about him: http://www.chriszabriskie.com/.

For more information and screenshots of the application, visit my web page.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...