Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! And... Mandala 01: 30 Mandalas in 30 Days



Last night, as a family, we talked about all we had accomplished as individuals and together, about what didn't go as we'd hoped, and about what we wished to do in the new year. It was a wonderful way to end the old year and ring in the new on a positive note. 

Along with my intentions of continuing to eat more healthfully, being more in the present, and staying out of "worry mode",  I also made a commitment to my creativity. I love making mandalas (as evidenced by the collection on my site that has spanned nearly 14 years)! I feel they are energetic, positive expressions of consciousness and that they contribute life-affirming aspects not only to my work and living space but reflect positively on all who view them. So, I've decided to make a commitment to creating 30 mandalas in 30 days. I can't wait to see what results!  :)

And finally, it is with much gratitude that I extend my thanks to all those who have visited my site, viewed my artwork, and felt compelled to write and express their thoughts. Best wishes for a fulfilling and fun new year!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...