Thursday, January 3, 2013

Artful Creations, Day 3: Forgotten Files




In an effort to jump-start my creativity and maybe find some long-forgotten treasures, I've been digging through my abandoned fractal files. These are fractal images that I started but then couldn't get a feel for where they were going, so they got put away to never see the light of day. Or so I thought!

About a week or so ago, I began a desperately-needed spring inventory and cleaning of sorts. I'll be the first to admit that I am so bad when it comes to organizing the files on my computer. I have file folders named "To File" and they are sitting in folders named the exact same thing -- it's crazy! But, there they were, my old, forgotten fractal images sitting there on my drive, abandoned.

So, as I dig them out, spruce them up, and render them to disk, I'll post a few here and there to share with you along the way. The one that sprung up this morning makes me smile, and hopefully you too! Thanks for taking a look.

P.S. In case you're wondering, Artful Creations is a little group I've joined to encourage each other to create something every day. Check out the other lovely ladies in the group and their creations by clicking on the links below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...