Monday, October 4, 2010

Browsing for Gifts for the Holidays


I've been browsing around the Internet lately to search out gifts before the holidays are upon us. I've been known to be a bit behind in sending out gifts (sorry everyone), so I'd like to turn that around this year. I really love pottery, so I was searching Etsy to see what the sellers there had to offer. Low and behold, I found these cute little bowls (shown above) and fell in love! :) Something about the bright turquoise matte finish on the outside, coupled with the glossy bright orange on the inside just made me swoon. They were created by Theresa Gramlich Neidlinger at Utile Mud and are wonderfully crafted. She also mailed them out to me the same day I ordered them, and packaged the bowls in bubble wrap and packing peanuts. I couldn't be happier. Family, friends...don't be surprised if you see something from Utile Mud headed your way this holiday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...