Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Video Podcasts Featured on iTunes (Again)!

This morning while uploading my most recent video podcast to iTunes, I noticed that my Mandala Meditations podcast has been selected as a featured podcast in the Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality section. When I first began doing the podcasts earlier this summer, my podcast was chosen for the New & Noteworthy spotlight. I felt very fortunate that it was featured there and enthusiastic that the videos had found an audience so quickly.

Now, this morning, I find that Mandala Meditations is featured along with only 100 other podcasts in this section. I feel so thankful and excited to see that these meditations are popular. It is my hope that they are beneficial to all who view them.

Change is Coming

My latest video podcast is entitled "Change is Coming." To view it and my other Mandala Meditations video podcasts, click here (you must have iTunes).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...