Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am currently planning many changes to my web site and would like to use this blog not only as a place to keep everyone updated, but also share works-in-progress, latest mandalas and fractals, as well as other odds and ends.

Within the next week or so I am hoping to have my images available for purchase as prints. I am going to start off slowly and offer only one size print: those on 8 1/2" x 11" Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper. If there is a great enough demand, I will consider offering other sizes as well. I'm excited about this new development, as it will allow me to share my images with many more people in a much larger geographical area than is currently possible.

Also keep your eye out for desktop pictures. I have a whole store of images that are perhaps not print-worthy but will make for great desktop images. I've been working on sorting out what sizes I will make available. I'm planning on offering some desktop images for a small fee, while others will be free of charge.

Thanks for stopping by — look for more updates and changes to my web site coming soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...